Got Smoke Damage or Water Damage to your Home or Building? We can Help!
Prep-Rite Coatings & Contracting provides a wide range construction services for complex building rescue, renovation and reconstruction projects. We help clean up, reconstruct and renovate homes, buildings or apartments that have been badly damaged by fire, smoke, water or other issues. Our “building rescue” services span a wide range of capabilities including:
- building damage demo, cleanup and restoration
- drywall, insulation, floor removal and replacement
- floor and tile removal and reconstruction
- drywall tear out, replacement, texture and finishing
- new painting, staining of interior/exterior
- building cleanup and repair of water or smoke damage
- project management of building restoration from fire or water damage
reconstruction and refinish of new walls, floors, etc.
Below you can view photos from a recent “building rescue” and reconstruction project we just finished. This building had serious damage as a result of a kitchen fire. There was fire, smoke and water damage. We replaced over 160 sheets of drywall, removed insulation, tore out and replaced the tile floor, rebuilt shelving and walls and much more!
We also handled a large, hi-rise apartment building that had a fire on the 10th floor. After the firemen came the water they pumped in flowed down much of the interior of the building causing extensive damage to the walls. It was a large and challenging job but Prep-Rite Coatings & Contracting got the job done perfectly!
Below are a few Before/After photos from a rescue/restoration project.